Monday 28 October 2013

Colorbar soft touch lipstick #Amethyst 042 dupe for Mac up the amp

Posted by Unknown at 23:23
Hey guys m gonna review a beautiful shade from Colorbar. It's an awesome purple shade.. It's #042 Amethyst..
Looks beautiful n color pay off is great .. It's a moisturizing soft smooth texture n highly pigmented..
It's a dupe for Mac up the amp..






My thoughts about the product:
The lipstick comes in soft silver packaging . Looks very smooth moisturizing texture which is creamy n lasting power is about 4 hours n u may Hv to make touch ups after that.. It's not patchy but since it's very creamy it may end up bleeding.. That was the only draw back I thought.. I loved the shade as it's a pretty mauve but since I prefer matte lips it's creamy texture made me little upset..

Over all it's a good deal for the price offered.. I wud recommend buying this if u r fond of purples ..

Price: 374

Rating: 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Faboholic Fire Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos