Monday 18 November 2013

Colorbar matte touch lipstick & Colorbar lip definer pencil review andswatches..

Posted by Unknown at 02:33
Hii everyone..
How r u guys going.. Well it'en a very tiring week for me..
We'll recently on my trip to inorbit I stopped at my favorite counter which is COLORBAR cosmetics.. I really love there products.. So this time I picked 3 lip colors n some brushes.. Il b reviewing them too very soon.. Colorbar cosmetics hold their origin from USA .. Their products are valuable n affordable.. As I wrote in my several posts dat I only use matte shades.. I don't prefer glosses n shiny lips.. While colorbar launched its recent matte collection called Colorbar matte touch lipsticks.. 
The word matte made me stop n look at their collection.. While their earlier velvette matte lipsticks where very creamy so I dint find them matte..while I looked around the shades I found this one interesting..



So let's start the review..

Colorbar matte touch lipstick in Orange blossom 026:

Price: 500/-

These lipsticks comes in a silver packaging boxes which are quite good n attractive.. The lipstick comes is in a shiny metal body in silver n ultra soft to rotate.. The packaging is very good n decent..
The color Orange Blossom is a beautiful rusty shade.. It's somewhere in between off red n orange.. I really liked the shade a lot n looks awesome on fair skin as we'll as wheatish tone ppl.. It has large shade variety about 24 shades n I found all the shades to b beautiful n new but I already had most of them so I chose this.. If u r looking for good plum shades u should definitely check this range it has lots of reds n plums.
Not all lipsticks are fully matte , some are little creamy matte but this shade is total matte n m happy about that :)
It gives great color payoff in a single swipe. The only thing I disliked about it is the price tag , which I find is expensive compared to their whole collection ...
The color being matte lasts long about 6hrs.. I think it's a great color to buy..

Rating:4.5/5

Cons: 
Expensive.

SWATCHES OF ALL THREE SHADES.

Now coming to the other thing i bought, 

Colorbar lip definer pencils in SIZZLING ORANGE 007 and SUMMER PINK 003:

Price:550/- for 1.14gms

These are actually lip pencils which can b used as liners as well as lip colors.. 
They come in sleek long boxes n the pencil has a sharpener at the top on the lid n the color of the pencil at its base which makes it easy to b searched in my stash..
Both of these shades are quite bright n vibrant.. Sizzling orange is a dark bright orange n Summer pink is also a bright fuchsia pink..
As these are pencils they are very matte n that makes them hard to use as the lip color.. While dis is a complain which nobody had except me so may b I Hv very dry lips ?? But I don't think so !!! I apply a transparent lip balm over my lips n then apply these. This makes them glide on smoothly over my lips.. 
The colors are gorgeous n they last pretttyyyy long.. About 8 to 9hrs..it's waterproof n even after meals u won't probably need a touch up too.. It's dat great..
I feel they are the best pencils I ever used..They come in a shade variety of about 8colors.. 

Rating: 4.9/5

Cons:
Bit dry..
Some ppl may find them expensive too..

Overall verdict: 
Love the colors , pigments , lasting power n everything .. Highly recommend all those who want brings orange n pink shades .. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Faboholic Fire Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos