Monday 11 November 2013

Inglot liquid eyeliner in silver #42 review n swatches ..

Posted by Unknown at 22:56
hello everyone...

Today m back wid an beautiful product. . Its a liquid liner from inglot..
I don't no wat made me buy dat but I juz bought it n no regrets.. its a gr8 product trust me..
I dint no its glittery at all but aftr I swatched the product fr the 1st time I jiz loved the shade. .
I m very fond of liners as it totally changes your appearance but I personally think color liners r good fr day look n black is a heavy looking liner so I use it more often for evening wear..


What company claims: 
highly pigmented n high precision applicator n quick drying n smudge proof..


My take on the product :

The packaging is classy in a plastic lil bottle wid a long applicator.. u can find the shade number n name at the bottom n also the expiry date ..
The consistency is very watery n running.. the liner should b used after shaking it otherwise u may get only the glittery water instead of black liner .. it also takes time to dry n set..
Since this liner is a black one n also contains glitter particles n so it looks gorgeous. .
But the quantity is very little .. only about 4 ml product for huge price ..

Overall Verdict:
I feel its a good liquid liner with long lasting power n highly pigmented .

Cons:
-I think the quantity is too little for a 4ml product n specially for the price of 850
-Very watery n needs time to dry 
- Availability 

Will i purchase it again ?
No , i think there r several beutiful shades n brands that offer a lot of product n in far lesser prices.. 
but finding the glitter black is little difficult so for now i dont regret .. 

U can get itt from shopatmajorbrands.com


price: 850/- 4 ml

Rating: 4/5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Faboholic Fire Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos