Friday 13 December 2013

FACES Eyebrow and Mascara brush Brush review

Posted by Unknown at 21:31
Hello everyone ,

Today m again up with a review of an brush, it's a dual ended brush from FACES brand. It's an eyebrow brush from one side as well as mascara brush from other side.. But I use both the sides for eyebrow..



Faces have launched some professional brushes long back n this is one among them. I hardly find any good eyebrow brush in India n which is cheap too, n this is a great pick for that. 

Price: 250/-

Packaging:

Comes in transparent plastic zipper pouch.. The brush looks classy in black color with the name imprinted on the wand.

My views about the product:

Eyebrow brushes play a very important role in the eye makeup. This dual sided brush is 2 in one n saves space n money for buying two different brushes as it is angled brush at one side for filling or shading the brows n mascara brush on other side for combing the eyebrows.. It can also b used as angled brush for liner from one side n mascara brush fr lashes on other side.. But I prefer them for eyebrows.. 
The quality is quite impressive as they do no shed any bristles n the bristles are soft n at the same time firm.the angles brush is good for shading n filling brows n it gives sharp edges to my brows shaping them properly.



The mascara brush is perfect for combing brows n keeping them in order. It can also b used with transparent gels to keep them fixed in place.. I use my inglot gel brow fixing gel with this brush n place the brows in shape.


The best thing I like about this brush is they provide great quality plus dual actions that too in cheap price.. I think they do a lot more than the price they are sold at.. 

Cons:
None

Rating:5/5

Overall verdict:

Amazing quality, dual actions, cheap price n what more will you ask for !!

Would I recommend:

Definitely, I highly recommend this brush for everyone.. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like a good brush - does what it should do AND it's inexpensive :D nice review :)

Unknown on 15 December 2013 at 23:05 said...

Thnx dear :)

Post a Comment

 

Faboholic Fire Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos