Tuesday 3 December 2013

L'Oreal Paris Youth Code youth boosting cream EYE

Posted by Unknown at 15:59
Hello all beautiful people,

Hw ru doing ?.. I've been a lot in skin care lately. So today I Hv come up with a review of an eye cream from loreal. This is an anti aging product. I have never used any anti aging products but I've heard ppl say to start using anti aging from your late twenties. Since m still in my early twenties it's not for me. So I started testing it on my mom for the review. She has light dark circles due to her late night sleeping schedule n also fine lines. So after hearing positive points from many people I decided to buy this product.



Price:800/- for 15ml

What company claims:





L'Oreal Youth Code Eye Cream gives you rejuvenated skin within just one hour! With over ten years of clinical studies and extensive research into genes, L'Oreal have decoded the secret to younger looking skin! L'Oreal Youth Code Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream helps fight, repair and protect the delicate eye area from the visible signs of ageing including crows feet and fine lines, leaving your eyes looking younger and more radiant than ever before.
Luxurious illuminating texture which melts into the skin enveloping it with moisture.
1-hour skin feels smoother n hyderated 
1-week the eye area appears more rested n looks radiant
1-month wrinkles , dark circles n under eye bags a appear visibly reduced 
Skin looks rejuvenated
The moisturising formula helps improve the skin's ability to behave more youthfully and is enriched with L'Oréal Paris' patented Pro-GenTM technology.
Directions:
Apply Youth Code Eye Cream daily, morning and/or evening, around the eye contour area.

Packaging:

Comes in cute square white color jar with a glossy black screw cap. I really like the jar , looks very edgy n cute. But it's a glass jar which might break if fallen n little unhygienic to dig your fingers to get the cream.

My experience with the product:

Firstly it's fragrance free. The cream texture is neither very thick nor very thin n comes in a very pale pink shade. Very little can go a long way. It gets absorbed into the skin very soon n gives a MOISTURISING effect instantly.. It can  b smoothly blended n does not make your eye area sticky or greasy. 
So when She started using this product I found it to b very hydrating n as claimed by the brand it really made the area soft n smooth.. After regular use of the product I felt her eye area to b lifted n radiant, and I felt her skin tighter firmer n radiant.
As far as dark circles are concerned they did become light but after a long time n that too just little difference. It did not make her dark circles disappears totally. But yeah it definitely lightened the area. 
But it had more effect on skins firmness n elasticity .. 
I really think it did bring lotta difference in the eye area n continuous use may enhance more.

Cons: 

Expensive
Not that effective on dark circles
Only for the people above 30's
Comes in a jar which is unhygienic , I wud have preferred a tube.

Overall view:

Good for the people with fine lines n wrinkled skin, definitely good for mature skin . But buy it only if u really need an eye cream.. 

Rating:4/5


2 comments:

Unknown on 3 December 2013 at 17:40 said...

I tried this but no visible results yet ....
good review

Unknown on 3 December 2013 at 17:51 said...

Hw long have u been using it n how regular?? I feel skin only gets tighter n firmer. .

Post a Comment

 

Faboholic Fire Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos