Monday 16 December 2013

Maybelline Color Show Pink Voltage 010 review n swatches

Posted by Unknown at 01:45
Hey everyone,
I've recently reviewed maybelline color show in teal shade n many of u all loved the shade , today m gonna review the most loved shade from the range as well as many girls have this color as their favorites including me :p
So it is a shade called Pink Voltage 010. It's a lovely bubblegum pink shade so let's start with the review.



Price:75/- for 6ml

Packaging:

Comes in cylindrical glass bottle with a black screw cap. The bottle is transparent with the paint shade view able n the label is on the lid of the bottle. The shade name n number is imprinted on the top of the lid while most of the nail paints has in their bottom n this is the best thing I like as I can easily pick up the bottle from my stash seeing the shade name on the top.




My take on the product:

No doubt I love all the shades from this range but this one is my favorite .. I just loved this pink shade which is ideal for every girl n a must have shade .. It contains little shimmer , I usually don't prefer shimmery nail paints , I choose glossy ones without any shimmer. But this color is very delicate n feminine n the shimmer is very subtle n light..



As I said earlier the shades are very sheer n requires two quotes for a goos color coverage. But for the price it offers I think even this consistency is worth paying off. As I've seen many high priced nail shades with very sheer coverage than these too. So definitely good shade..

Cons: 
None

Rating:5/5

Do I recommend this:

I highly recommend this to every girl n I think it's the best pink to have n for 75 bucks!!! Definitely you should!! 

4 comments:

Unknown on 16 December 2013 at 19:17 said...

the shade look gorgeous indeed!

Unknown on 16 December 2013 at 19:29 said...

Yeah it is..

Vipra S on 17 December 2013 at 19:09 said...

Pretty Shade :) .. Color looks lovely on your nails dear :)

Unknown on 17 December 2013 at 19:10 said...

Thnx sweety..

Post a Comment

 

Faboholic Fire Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos