Tuesday 17 December 2013

Maybelline the FALSIES Volume Express waterproof mascara

Posted by Unknown at 22:04
Hi everyone,
Today m gonna review a mascara from famous maybelline range. It's called FALSIES volume express . It comes in two variants. One is waterproof n other is non waterproof ..



Price: 475/- for 7.5ml but I got it in sale on GOSF for about 20% on MRP

Packaging:

Comes in a plastic tube in purple color with the wand lid, with the brush little curved.. Packaging is very same as all other mascara from maybelline .. 

What product claims:

WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
False lash glam, instantly!
• Patented Spoon Brush fans out lashes from corner-to-corner, while our Pro-Keratin formula instantly builds volume without clumping
• Unique flexible wand helps to lift and separate lashes to provide the look of 300% more visible, fuller lashes, no gaps from any angle
• Contact lens safe and ophthalmologist-tested
• Washable, also available in Waterproof formula 
For best results Hold brush with spoon side upwards against lashes and sweep from root to tip. Repeat until desired look is achieved. Do not let dry between coats.



My thoughts about the product:
Well let's start with the positive points. So when I applied the first coat it did gave some volume to my lashes. They looked dark n fuller. On applying the second coat it gave no clumps n yes my lashes looked ful of volume n it left no spaces in between my lashes. 
The spoon shaped brush makes the application easier , the inner corner lashes also get the mascara easily while applying.. It's long lasting n waterproof. They are also opthaalmogically tested n contact lens safe.. 
But my lashes lacked the fake lashes look which obviously I wasn't expecting too. But my lashes dint look long , they only looked thick.. So I feel their should b two mascara used when using this. One for lengthening n this one for volume. 
It may not b that expensive but I've used better mascara in lesser price than this.. My oriflame mascara really changes my look.. Will review that soon.

Cons:
Isn't the best mascara I've used till now.
Does not lengthens the lashes.
Isn't as dramatic as maybelline claims it to b.
Expensive

Ratings: 3.5/5


Overall verdict:
I don't think I would re purchase this.. Can b used with lengthening mascara to get the desired look. But overall this mascara does not satisfy all it's claims. But it's clumps proof n long lasting.. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was suggested this website by way of my cousin. I'm no longer sure whether
this submit is written through him as no one else
understand such distinct about my problem. You're amazing!
Thanks!

My blog post: pay for twitter followers

Post a Comment

 

Faboholic Fire Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos