Tuesday 7 January 2014

Avon Rose Petal Whitening Mask Review

Posted by Unknown at 17:51
Hello everyone,
How ru all doing? Hope good.. So today m gonna review an Avons whitening Rose Petal Mask.
Actually I got tempted seeing the color n gel texture.. I like avon products. I have used some products from skin care n what I like from avon are their lipsticks.. They actually cheap n best.. I Hv almost all the pinks n reds from Avon .. Anyways let's get back to the product being reviewed here. So let's start with the review..



Price: 299/- for 75 gms.

Packaging:



Comes in a round plastic container with the screw cap n label on the top.. There is a inner transparent lid above the product just to secure the leakage . Looks cute n I like the transparent container as the red gel can b visible from it which makes it more attractive.

Ingredients:



What product claims: 


My take on the product:




Packaging is absolutely tempting and the mask comes in gel consistency n the gel is red in color with Rose petals in it.. U can clearly see tiny pieces of Rose petals in the mask.. It also smells great.. I applied it n kept it for about 20 mins.. It dried n then I washed off as instructed.. For the first time I did not notice any difference accept the skin felt smoother.. It also gave a cooling n soothing effect . 

The product says that skin becomes whiter after two weeks of use but it's not mentioned how many times a week this can b used. But I think twice.. Or may b more but I prefer using twice.. I did use it twice n then I noticed my skin felt soft n smooth n it gave me a slight glow..

I don't know about whitening claim the product makes as it did not whiten anything .. It dint reduce any scars or any uneven skintones or lighten my skin .. It's just an mask from natural rose n rose hips.. It also contains vitamin c which might further make any changes to my skin as the product says but for now it dint do any wonder for me.. 

I actually expected a lot from this mask but it's nothing special.. I've used much better n effective face masks than this so for me it's a total nayyy!! All though I loved its packaging n smell it's of nothing great for me.. I might use this more further n let's hope it does something good to my skin as the brand claims.. 

Cons:

Does not lighten or whiten my skin as the product claims.
Expensive for the effect it offers .
Not easily available, only through avon representatives .

Rating: 3/5

Will I purchase again: No..!!

3 comments:

Unknown on 9 January 2014 at 00:56 said...

looks like a bummer!

Unknown on 10 January 2014 at 03:18 said...

Yup totally

Lisha B. on 10 January 2014 at 12:37 said...

The looks sooo pretty and beautiful. Sad it does not deliver on the claims :( U look veryyyy pwetty btw *_*

Post a Comment

 

Faboholic Fire Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos