Saturday 4 January 2014

My 2013 Favorites

Posted by Unknown at 03:34
Hello everybody,

Today m gonna do an interesting post.. It's about my favorites top 20 products from 2013.. I've been loving these products all the year.. I hope u people like it .. Check these out n let me know what r your favorites..



1. Too Faced Candlelight Glow Highlighter:

I've reviewed this product few months ago but I've been using this since the starting of the year.. It's the amazing highlighter. It's neither sparkly nor glittery, it gives the exact enough glow needed with very subtle shimmer.. I highly recommend everyone who want a good highlighter.. It's half side is champaigne gold n half is pinky. Perfect for every skintone.. I've reviewed it  here.

2. Lakme Absolute Mattreal Skin Matural Mousse:

I love love this light coverage mousse.. It's so soft n smooth in application that I just keep blending n blending.. It's very light weight n I hardly feel anything on my face. I use it most of the time.. It's perfect for day wear n may also b used in evenings if u don't require much coverage, it can also b used with a good concealer . I can't stop writing enough about this product.. I just loveeeee it.. 

3. Colorbar Perfect Match Primer :

This is another star product from the year.. Primers are quite expensive picks n primer is the base of the makeup n remember if the base is good then the makeup can b flawless.. No doubt il b soon buying a higher end primer , but for a low budget this primer is great.. It fills your pores n gives u a smooth clear canvas for makeup. Must buy product definitely.

4. Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer:

This is also a great product again, though m disappointed by the shade range I love this product. The shade m using is the lightest shade in the range n the second darker shade is very dark for me n the lighter shade is very light for me. But I kinda mix lil dark concealer to it n blend it to a perfect shade. It has good coverage even though being a highlighting concealer. Good for highlighting and countering.

5. Nyx Powder Blush in Peach:

Though the name is peach it's more of a pinky blush.. It's a very natural looking shade n gives your cheeks a perfect flush. This is only for fair skin tones as it's very light n might hardly show up on medium to dark skin tones.



6. Maybelline Cheeky Glow in Peachy Sweetie:

 This is again the best product from 2013 . A blush with awesome pigments in such a low price was unbelievable.. It's mustttt buy for everyone. It has three shades for all three skin tones light, medium n dark. This shade is perfect for fair to medium tones n looks great. Reviewed here

7. Colorbar Cheekillusion Blush in Coral Craving:

I m very scared in using dark blushes as they make me look dark.. M very fair n I don't like looking dark after the makeup.. This is one of the dark shade. It's an coral shade with orange undertones. But surprisingly this does not make me look dark. It looks great with red lips n smokey makeup when I cannot use pinky blushes. N it's amazing for parties.

8. Colorbar Ultimate Eyeliner :

This is my favorite not only for this year but it was my favorite even in 2012 . I've been very loyal to this sketch liner. It's very handy n sleek n also Jett black. It's tip is amazingly thin n also precise.. I'l b reviewing this very soon.


9. Oriflame Studio Artist Cream Blush in Pink Glow:

This is very beautiful shade launched by oriflame from its studio range. It also has two more shades n I bought even those two. But the peach one is not at all visible on my skin, n the warm pink is for medium to dark skintones. This is a very bright shade. N looks beautiful on my cheeks.. It does not show my scars or other flaws even after being a cream blush.. It's almost a liquid blush. 

10. Lakme 9 to 5 Lipstick in Blush Work:

This is a semi matte shade with some golden glitter n long lasting too.. They are reasonably priced n I can wear it both in day time n also for light evening parties.. M very fond of this range.. I own two shades from the range n this is my favorite.. It gives beautiful pink lips.. Reviewed here

11. Mac Ruby Woo Lipstick: 

This is a universal favourite.. This red is the most used , most bought n most lovable red shade. I just love this red n I undoubtly use this red whever I need red color on my lips.. I don't need to write much about this as m sure all makeup people r very much familiar with this shade.

12. Inglot Liquid Eyeliner in 42 Silver:

This liner is actually a black liner but it is named as silver as it has shimmer in it.. It's basically a black glitter liner .. This is a great liner for evening parties . It is a lil expensive bit totally worth it's price.. Reviewed here

13. Inglot AMC Eyeshadow pigments in 37 :

 This is my favorite gold pigmented eyeshades.. These pigments includes glitter n are high in pigments n gives me awesome metallic shade with fine glitter.. I will review these soon.. I have this in green , silver n purple shade too.. 

14. Mua Heaven and Earth Eyeshadow Palette:

This is my recent purchase but trust me m loving this palette .. It has all neutral shades n all are absolutely pigmented n m a big fan of neutrals . This palette can create natural to dramatic looks.. Awesome palette n cheap too.. Highly recommended.. Reviewedhere 

15. Lakme Absolute KOHL ULTIMATE:

This kohl is the most expensive kohl I ever purchased but I will re purchase it once I finish this, which I think will take lotta time.. But anyways it's really an ultimate kohl.. My waterline is so wet most of the time that no kohl can stick to it.. It definitely gets smudged or uneven n usually fades.. But this ultimate kohl does not smudge at all n does not even fade. Even though it texture is absolutely soft n creamy it is smudge free n stays in it's place for quite long.. I love it's long lasting power n also the sharpener n smudging tip at the top n bottom.. I love this pencil..

16. Bioderma Sensibio h20 Solution:

All mua swear by this product n so do I. It just removes every trace of your make up in a single wipe.. It's been so easy to remove makeup since I've started using this solution.. Even tough mascaras leaves no traces behind.. The only makeup remover I think il b using throughout my whole life.. :p


17. Moroccan Oil:

I can't thank enough to the person who invented this miracle oil.. I've rediscovered my hair through this.. I never thought my hair could b so manageable n shiny before using this oil.. It's created new waves in the world of hair care n the hype is actually worth it. Reviewed here

18. Bare Essentials Flat Kabuki Brush:

Since I haven't used any real technique or sigma brushes I cannot compare these brushes to them but yes I don't think I will buy those brushes for now, m that happy with this brush.. It comes in a pack of four n this particular brush is ideal for foundation.. It's my essential product in my makeup kit. Reviewed here

19. Colorbar Large Dual Fibre Stipppling Bruh 112:

This brush is from the professional range of Colorbar n rarely available at stores.. It's damn soft n light n I use this for applying my powder .. This is great light handed applicator n does not shed bristles at all.. 

20. Vega Contouring Brush:

This angled stiff brush is great for contouring.. I use this brush to apply bronzer for contouring under my cheeks n the sides of my nose.. The shape of this brush has made applying the bronzer quite easy n effortless.. Usually u tend to stretch the application n ruin the contour but this sleek brush fits into the required area.. M fan of this brush.. Very cheap n great for use..

21. Clinique Dramatically Different MOISTURISING Gel:

This is referred as moisture drink.. Since I have a combination skin type moisturizers are very troublesome for me.. They either clog my pores or give me breakouts.. But yes moisture is the need for every skin type even oily.. So this perfect tag moisturizer hydrates my skin without doing any harm on my combination skin.. My favorite light weight mattifying n shine free moisturizer .. Reviewed here

22. Oriflame Pure Skin Shine Control Cream:

This is awesome cream . It's purpose is mainly to give moisture but I use this for some other reasons. At the time when I have few breakouts or redness I apply this cream at night. Until morning all my pimples dry up n redness is gone!! It's best part is it is an matte cream which gives no shine n it controls oil n target pimples. I also use this under my makeup so that the makeup do not cause any breakouts n also controls my oil ..

23. Bath And Body Works Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Body Lotion:

I love this body lotion. The fragrance is sooo soothing n it really relieves my stress. Whenever m extremely tired or stressed I tk a hot shower n apply this lotion after the bath.. It gives moisture as well as calms down my senses.. It's a great lotion to b applied at night before u sleep. The scent lasts quite long .. 

Hope u all liked my favorites from 2013, do share what were your favorites..  

6 comments:

Lancy on 5 January 2014 at 16:44 said...

Great picks Amani.. I love the MUA palette.. Try glamor nights. Its good too :)

Anshul Bhargava on 6 January 2014 at 08:49 said...

Great picks!!! Moroccan argan oil is definitely a must for me too! :)

http://anshul90.com

Unknown on 7 January 2014 at 10:28 said...

Awesome favourites dear ! You have got great products
Kisses n Happy New Year
Shreya
http://beautyndbest.com/

Unknown on 8 January 2014 at 21:42 said...

Thnx a lot.. Lancy , shreya n anshul.. :)

Anonymous said...

Nice post Amani !!
Want to get them all

Anonymous said...

Nice post Amani !!
Want to get them all

Post a Comment

 

Faboholic Fire Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos